Freecharge had offered us many exciting cashback coupons and offers in the past like freecharge refer and earn offer etc. and we have earned lot of freecharge credits from these offers. But the problem arises that till now we cannot use freecharge credits for shopping excluding Snapdeal. Now freecharge has solved that problem. Now activate freecharge go mastercard and use freecharge credits for shopping on various websites like flipkart, jabong etc. using freecharge go mastercard. Freecharge Go Mastercard is an entirely digital card that you can use just like a regular card for paying online.
How To Activate Freecharge Go MasterCard :-
1) Go to Freecharge Website
2) Login to your account and go to Freecharge Wallet Page
4) Now click on “Get Your Card”
5) Now enter your MPIN and click on set MPIN and confirm it again.
That’s it. Your freecharge go mastercard will be activated and it looks like this :-
How To Use Freecharge Go Mastercard :-
1) Go to any shopping website like flipkart, jabong etc.
2) At the payment page, select “Credit Card” as payment option
3) Enter your cards number, validity and CVV
4) Click on “Pay Now”
5) You will receive the OTP for verifying the transaction on your FreeCharge registered mobile number
4) Enter the OTP and you are done! 🙂
You can earn upto Rs 5000 freecharge credits by using freecharge refer and earn offer.
More Details :-
What is the FreeCharge Go MasterCard Virtual Card ?
It is an entirely digital card that you can use just like a regular card for paying online.
How do I apply for the FreeCharge Go MasterCard Virtual Card ?
You can apply for the card from your FreeCharge account on the mobile app or website. You will be required to set an MPIN for added security, and you will need to enter the MPIN to view the card details.
What is MPIN?
MPIN is an added layer of security for your FreeCharge account. You would have set your MPIN when you created your FreeCharge Go Mastercard. You will need to enter the same MPIN to view the card details like card number and CVV.
How do I use my FreeCharge Go MasterCard Virtual Card ?
Use it just like a regular card on any online payment gateway that supports MasterCard.
1. Copy the 16 digit card number and other details as required from your FreeCharge account and enter in the “Credit Card” option on the checkout page of your favourite Indian shopping website or mobile app.
2. Enter the OTP which will be sent to your FreeCharge registered mobile number to verify the transaction.
What is the balance assigned to my FreeCharge Go MasterCard Virtual Card ?
It is linked to your FreeCharge Balance.
Where can I use my FreeCharge Go MasterCard Virtual Card ?
You can use the card on all Indian websites and mobile apps.
How do I block my card?
You can do so by writing to us at [email protected] with the subject “Block my Go card”. Please make sure this is sent from your FreeCharge registered email ID.
How do I reset my MPIN?
You can update the MPIN from your FreeCharge account. View your card and click on “Update MPIN”.
Where can I see the transactions that I have made using the card?
The transactions made with the card will be visible in your transaction history in your FreeCharge account.
I am not able to use my card with a particular merchant, what do I do?
Please verify that the merchant supports transactions in Indian rupees (INR). If you still face any issues, do write to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
Money is debited from my FreeCharge Balance but merchant is refusing the same, What do I do?
In such cases, we suggest you to follow these steps:
1. Talk to the merchant directly and if you are able to find a resolution, nothing like it.
2. We at FreeCharge do provide you a platform to resolve the issue with the merchant. All you need to do is to raise a request at [email protected]
Just be assured, your money is safe with us and we’ll do whatever it takes to help you get it back.
What if a transaction using the FreeCharge Go MasterCard fails or is rejected? What happens to my money?
A recharge or shopping transaction could be unsuccessful because of a number of reasons. The good part is that you will always get your money back. Your money will be instantly credited back to your FreeCharge Balance. Please check your account balance in case of failed transactions. If you do not see the money credited back, please let us know immediately by write to us at [email protected]
Tags :- How to activate freecharge go mastercard, create freecharge go mastercard, steps to activate freecharge go mastercard, 5 simple steps to activate freecharge go mastercard.
Share this post with your friends. 🙂