Are you searching for Aircel balance transfer USSD code? If yes, then you are at right place as here we are going to share a method through which you can easily transfer money from aircel to aircel. Balance transferring doesn’t take more than 1 minutes and we are going to share the whole process here.
Well, the balance transfer service from telecom operators comes very handy in case of emergency and this service is very beneficial for the users. So, Aircel has also launched a service in which they allow users to transfer balance from aircel to aircel within few minutes.
Also Read : All networks USSD code
Before we share the transferring process, we need you to know about the conditions that you must fulfil to become eligible for aircel balance transfer service. Conditions are given below.
- Send must be using Idea sim for atleast 90 days.
- Receiver must be using idea sim from atleast 30 days.
- You can transfer amount in these figures only i.e. 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100.
- You can transfer balance only 1 time a day.
- You cannot transfer balance from aircel to airtel or transfer balance from aircel to vodafone or to any other operator.
- Only Main account balance can be transferred.
- Balance transfer is available only for Aircel prepaid customers.
- Count and Value limits on Balance transfer apply on transactions, at discretion of Aircel.
Now, we are going to share how to transfer balance from aircel to aircel using USSD code. You just need to follow the steps below.
Steps for Aircel to Aircel Balance transfer using USSD Code :-
1) Open your device’s dialer
2) Dial *122*666#
3) A pop up will appear, now simply enter the aircel mobile number on which you want to transfer the amount and proceed
4) A new pop up will appear, now enter the amount that you want to transfer and click on “Send”
5) That’s it. Money will be transferred to another aircel sim instantly and you will see a successful transaction message on your screen.
So, it’s good that you have learnt how to transfer balance to another Aircel sim but do you think that this balance transfer trick is free? Well, if you think yes then you are living in an imaginary world because not everything is free in this world. Yes, Aircel will charge some amount for transferring balance. Now, I am going to tell you what are the charges that you need to pay for Aircel balance transfer service.
Charges for balance transfer :-
- For transferring Rs 5, you will be charged Rs 1.
- For transferring Rs 10, you will be charged Rs 2.
- For transferring Rs 25, you will be charged Rs 4.
- For transferring Rs 50, you will be charged Rs 8.
- For transferring Rs 75, you will be charged Rs 10.
- For transferring Rs 100, you will be charged Rs 12.
So, you need to pay charged according to your transaction amount. [Source Page]
Suggested Posts :-
- Transfer balance from airtel to airtel
- Transfer balance from Idea to Idea
- Transfer balance from Vodafone to vodafone
- Aircel free internet tricks
So, this is all about aircel balance transfer trick. We have every single detail that you need to know before transferring balance from aircel to aircel. If you still have any query then feel free to comment below.
Don’t read it alone. Share it with all.