Airtel balance transfer USSD code or transfer balance from airtel to airtel – Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Many of us have airtel sim and we all want to know the airtel tricks like free internet, balance transfer etc. Today i am going to tell you about airtel balance transfer trick. Now you can transfer talktime from one airtel sim to another airtel sim. Transfering balance from one sim to another will take 2-3 minutes. You will be charged some extra to complete balance transfer.
How To Transfer Airtel Balance Using Airtel Balance Transfer Trick :-
1) Open dialer and dial *141#
2) A popup will comes up and it shows a offer.
3) Simply click on “OK”
4) Wait for 3-4 seconds. A new popup will appear. Like this screenshot.
4) To share talktime, type “1” and click on “Send”
5) A new pop comes up, now enter the amount from Rs 5 to Rs 20 or Rs 51 and Rs 101.
Note : You will be charged a very low amount as transfer charges.
7) Enter the mobile number on which you want to send money.
8) Click on “Send”
9) That’s it. Your balance will be transferred to another sim instantly.
So, you can easily transfer talktime from one account to another account by using this trick.
Suggested Posts :-
If you like this post then share this post with your friends..
Tags :- Airtel balance transfer USSD code, transfer balance from airtel to airtel