Bharat QR Code – Government has taken a new step in making India cashless by launching a new system through which you can pay at shops or receive money without any cash i.e. using QR code generated. In this article, we will tell you what bharat QR code is all about and how to use it to make transactions like paying or receiving money online without the involvement of cash.
After demonitization, governement has taken many step for making Digital India by introducing apps like BHIM app etc and now government has launched a new system which allows users to make online transaction i.e. pay the amount or receive the amount online.
Previously if user needs to make transactions using debit/credit card then they need to swipe it in POS machine and enter the PIN but now user don’t need to swipe debit/credit card as they need to create a QR code from Bharat QR code and pay the amount directly. This feature also reduces the burden on shopkeepers as they don’t need to pay fees for using POS machine and they can simply receive payments by generating QR codes.
Bharat QR code feature is currently available in ICICI by Pockets app or Payzapp only. So, if you want to use this feature then follow the steps below.
How To Generate Bharat QR Code :-
2) Open the app
3) Login or create new account
4) Set the pin and link the debit/credit card in your account
5) On the homepage of the app, click on “Bharat QR” under shop category
6) That’s it. Your Bharat QR code will be generated.
How to Pay Money or Make Payment (For buyers) :-
1) The shopkeeper will generate the code and show it to you
2) You need to scan the code. After the scanning of QR code, you will be asked to enter the amount
3) Simply enter the amount you need to pay and pay using your linked debit/credit card.
That’s it. You have successfully paid the amount for your shopping using Bharat QR code.
How to Receive Money (For Shopkeepers) :-
1) After generating QR code, simply let the buyer scan your QR code
2) After the scanning of QR code, they will be asked to enter the amount
3) Simply tell them the amount to be entered
4) You will receive money in your account once they successfully paid using their linked debit/credit card.
That’s it. You have successfully received payment using QR code.
Features or Benefits Of Bharat QR Code :-
For buyers :-
1) Safe and faster way to pay for your shopping.
2) No need to carry your debit or credit card in your pockets.
3) No need to enter your debit or credit card PIN anywhere or any personal details line CVV number etc.
4) Simply to use.
For Shopkeepers :-
1) No need to keep POS swiping machine on your shops.
2) No need to pay the fees charged by the bank for using POS swiping machines.
3) No need to invest money in buying those swiping machines.
4) You can receive money every easily.
Frequently Asked Questions :-
Is there any charges to pay using bharat QR code ?
As per the souces there is no information about it. But, most probably it will be a free feature. You won’t get charged for using it.
Why Bharat QR code is different from other digital wallet QR code like Paytm QR code ?
As you all knew that for making or receiving payment using paytm QR code, user and shopkeeper both needs to have paytm installed on their smartphone but not now, as there is no compulison that the same app must be installed on both device. You can pay or receive money in paytm, mobikwik, freecharge, BHIM app using bharat QR code.
So, this is the whole information about bharat QR code and how to use it. If you still have any query then feel free to comment below.
Don’t read it alone. Share it with your friends.