How to increase jio speed after 1GB or how to bypass Jio 1GB limit – Reliance has enabled a speed limit on data usage. After 1st January, you will get 4G speed till 1GB data and after using 1GB data at 4G speed, the speed will be reduced to 128 KBPS which is equals to accessing internet on Edge. In this article, we will guide you how to Bypass jio 1GB limit and how to increase Jio speed after 1GB limit.
Reliance was giving a real 4G experience a long time before but as soon as the customer starts increasing, the speed of jio 4G starts decreasing. Don’t know the exact reason but i think the speed reduces because lot of users starts accessing internet heavily. And soon after that jio has enabled a data cap on using internet i.e. you will get 4G internet speed till 4GB and after that you will start receiving 128 KBPS speed.
But then Jio migrates Jio welcome offer to Jio new year offer and after that the data cap has been set to 1GB i.e. you will get 4G speed for 1GB only and after using 1GB data, you will start receiving 128 KBPS speed.
The data cap in Jio new year offer is not affecting user who watch few videos, download songs or games etc but data cap has directly affected the internet experience of users who access internet very heavily. And those users keep searching on internet that how to increase jio internet speed or how to bypass jio 1GB limit and so on.
In this post, we are going to give you tips and tricks through which you can fix jio slow internet speed and you can get 4G speed even after using 1GB internet.
How To Increase Jio Speed After 1GB Limit :-
Currently there are only two ways to bypass jio 1GB limit and we are going to tell you both ways.
#1 Method :-
How To Bypass Jio 1GB Limit :-
2) Download MyJio Old Apk
3) Install it on your device
4) Open MyJio app and install every single app on your device again
5) After successfully installing all apps, disconnect your internet connection
6) Open MyJio app and you will get “Get Jio Sim” option in the app
7) Turn on internet connection and click on “Get Jio Sim”
8) Now simply activate jio preview offer on your jio number
That’s it. You have successfully removed 1GB limit on your jio mobile number.
Note – After bypass Jio 1GB limit, don’t uninstall or update myjio app.
#2 Method :-
In this method, you can ByPass Jio 1GB limit by recharging your Jio mobile number. To remove jio 1GB limit using recharge follow the steps below.
How To ByPass Jio 1GB Limit Using Recharge :-
1) Firstly go to MyJio App and check whether you have successfully exhausted your 1GB data or not. If you have successfully exhausted your 1GB 4G data then follow further steps to remove Jio 1GB limit.
2) Go to homepage of MyJio app, click on “Recharge” > “Booster”
3) Select Rs 51 plan in which you will get 1GB 4G data for 1 day
4) Proceed to payment page
5) Select suitable payment option
6) Pay the amount and complete your transaction.
That’s it. You have successfully bypass jio 1GB limit on your jio mobile number.
So, these are the tips and tricks to remove Jio 1GB limit or increase jio speed after 1GB limit. Well, there are more trick but many of them are not working but don’t worry we will update this post with more new trick once we gets a working Jio speed increasing trick.
Suggested Posts :-
Having any queries ? Feel free to comment below.
Don’t read it alone. Share it with all.