How to deactivate jio sim or Jio sim deactivation process – Today we are going to guide you how you can you deactivate your jio sim online. The method of jio sim deactivation is very simple and we are going to guide you step by step that how to deactivate jio prepaid sim or how to deactivate jio postpaid sim card easily.
Well, as we all knew that the free offer from jio i.e. jio happy new year offer is going to end after 31st march and we need to pay money to continue using jio sim in future. Many users are really susbcribing to jio prime membership plans and activating jio tariff plans but there are few users who don’t want to continue using jio services and want to deactivate jio sim.
Firstly i want going to tell you that there is no need to deactivate your jio sim. You can simply stop using it. But if you are afraid or got tensed by hearing to the rumors spreading online about jio bills news and you want to satisfy yourself by deactivating jio sim then don’t worry we are here for you.
There are many users searching on google that how to deactivate jio prepaid sim or how to deactivate jio postpaid sim but they are not getting a proper guide for jio sim deactivation process.
So, today we are going to guide you step by step that how to deactivate jio sim easily. To de activate jio sim simply follow the steps below.
How to Deactivate Jio Sim Easily :-
Well, the jio sim deactivation process is as simply as you block your mobile number if you mobile is lost or sim is damaged. You can try deactivating jio sim by contacting jio customer care. Just follow the steps below.
1) Dial “198″
2) Let the call connect. After the call is connected, simply select your language
3) Now simply find an option to talk to customer care
4) Once the customer care executive picks up your call, simply wish him good morning or good evening or good afternoon according to the timings. 😀
5) After wishing them, tell them that you want to deactivate jio sim
6) They will ask the reason that why do you wan to deactivate your sim card? Simply tell them the reason.
7) Now they will start asking about the details in your aadhaar card or any proof that you have submitted while buying jio sim.
8) If the details that you told them matches with the proof that you have submitted then they will deactivate jio prepaid sim card or deactivate jio postpaid sim card within few minutes.
That’s it. Your jio sim will be deactivated.
If you still have any query then feel free to comment below.
Don’t read it alone. Share it with all.