Gludo is a single app to search, compare, track and buy all products from all eCommerce sites. Gludo app is offering paytm cash to its users for referring friends. This is an amazing offer from gludo app. You can refer 5 friends and earn upto Rs 50 by referring friends.
How To Get Paytm Cash By Referring Friends In Gludo App :-
1) Download Gludo App From Here
2) Open the app
3) Create new account
4) Enter your mobile number (Registered with paytm) and name.
5) Verify your mobile number
6) That’s it. Your account will be created successfully.
7) Now click on “Make money with 10-20 ki Daud!”
8) Click on “Share” and copy your referral link
9) Share it with your friends and you will get Rs 10 paytm cash for referring each friend. You can refer 5 friend and earn upto Rs 50 paytm cash.
You will get paytm cash in your paytm account within few days automatically.
Terms & Conditions :-
1) To earn any credit, user should be logged into Gludo with their phone number and one-time-password (OTP) when sharing.To earn any referral credit, the referred friend must be a new user on Gludo.
2) A new user is a user who has not installed or created an account on Gludo before.
3) We can only transfer money to Paytm accounts. If you do not have a Paytm account, please consider getting one.
4) Gludo registration should be done with the same phone number that you have a Paytm account with.
5) Each referred friend should have a unique delivery address.
6) Participants should be above the age of 18 to take part in this incentive program.
7) All taxes, duties or levies applicable on credits issued shall be borne by the participant.
8) The incentive program is subject to ‘force majeure’ (act of god) circumstances.
9) Gludo has the right to withdraw this incentive program anytime, and without notice.
10) The credits cannot be transferred, negotiated, sold or redeemed against cash except via Paytm.
11) Participants shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the above Terms & Conditions.
12) These Terms & Conditions are subject to Indian laws and any disputes shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi (India), only.
13) For help or clarifications, please write to [email protected]