Jio join app allows users to enable VoLTE in every 4G device. As we already know, Reliance Jio sim has been launched and it is working on 4G devices only. Reliance Jio sim requires VoLTE in every 4G mobile for making HD voice calling and HD video calling. But what is your device is 4G/LTE but not VoLTE ? then you can use 4G data in your mobile but cannot make any calls from your device :(. Don’t worry as you don’t need to buy a new device for making calls, you just need to download the jio join app from playstore which is also known as Jio4GVoice App.
Update – Jio4GVoice app always offline issue fixed.
Jio Join app allows users to make HD voice calls and HD video calls even if their device doesn’t support 4G. Even though you cannot tele-verify your reliance Jio number in non VoLTE phones without Jio Join app.
In this post, we will inform you how to tele-verify Reliance Jio mobile number in non VoLTE mobiles and also how to make HD voice and HD videos calls using Jio4gvoice app.
Also Read – How to get reliance Jio Sim
How To Tele-Verify Jio Number Using Jio Join App :-
1) After getting reliance Jio number activation message on your alternative mobile number, simply insert the Reliance Jio sim in your 4G enabled mobile phone.
2) Now download Jio Join App From Playstore
3) Before opening Jio Join app, simply turn off your cellular data or wifi you have used to download the app
4) Now enable Reliance Jio Cellular data
(We know you didn’t activate your Jio sim yet but still you need to enable it)
5) Open Jio4gvoice app
6) Wait for few minutes and let the app registers you automatically.
7) After successfully registeration, simply call 1977 and complete your tele-verification process.
8) That’s it. Your Jio mobile number will be tele-verified.
Also Read :-
How To Make Unlimited Calls From Jio Join App :-
As we have already told you, you cannot make voice or video calls directly from your dialor if you mobile phone doesn’t support VoLTE. You need to make calls through Jio4gvoice app. Follow the steps below to make your voice and video calls from Reliance Jio sim.
1) Enable your Jio cellular data or connect to JioNet or JioWifi
2) Open your mobile’s dialor
3) Enter the mobile number and click on call
4) Now Jio Join app will open automatically and finally click on call again
5) That’s it. Your call will be connected within few seconds.
Note – If it gives you error like all routes are busy then you need to keep dialing and call will be connected after 3-4 attempts.
Features Of Jio Join App :-
- HD Voice and video calling
- You can call anyone in the country
- No Roaming Charges
- You can also chat, send stickers and video/voice messages.
- You can share images also
The main limitation of Jio4gvoice app is that you cannot use it if you are offline. You need to have a activate internet connection to use jio join app.
Jio Join or Jio4GVoice App Offline Issue Even If Internet Is Working [Fix] :-
Here is the solution of the Jio join app or Jio4Gvoice app offline issue. Special thanks to Chinmay for informing us about this fix. 🙂
1) Open Jio4GVoice App or Jio Join app
2) Click on “:” icon on the top right of the app
3) Click on “Settings”
4) Now again click on “Settings”
5) Scroll down to the bottom and you will see option to enable or disable Jio4GVoice services. Simply disable it.
5) Wait for 10-20 seconds and enable it again.
6) That’s it. Your Jio4Gvoice app will start working again.
If above method didn’t work then you need to update firmware of your device. To update firmware, you need to go to your nearest Jio store and take their advice. They will guide you how to resolve this problem or they can simply update your firmware. After updating, Jio4Gvoice will start showing “Online”.
Suggested Post :-
- Reliance Jio Sim Supported 4G VoLTE Mobile Phones List
- Reliance Jio MNP
- Jio Gigafiber Broadband Plans
- Idea Free Internet Trick
If you face any problem or have any query then feel free to comment below.
Tags :- Enable VoLTE in every 4G mobile, Jio4gvoice app, make unlimited voice and video calls, jio4gvoice app for windows mobiles, jio4gvoice app for iOS, jio4gvoice app for android.