Paytm Standard Chartered Card Offer – Paytm has come up with a new offer. Paytm is offering Rs 50 cashback on adding Rs 1500 or more by using Standard chartered card. This is an amazing offer from paytm. Offer is valid on standard chartered debit/credit card only. Offer can be used only once by a user. Offer is valid from 4th April to 8th April.
How To Get Rs 50 Cashback Using Paytm Standard Chartered Card Offer :-
1) Go to Paytm Website From Here
2) Login or sign up
3) Click on “Wallet”
4) Initiate adding Rs 1500 or more in paytm wallet
5) Proceed and apply promo code – SC50
6) Pay the amount using standard chartered debit/credit card and complete your transaction.
That’s it. You will get Rs 50 cashback in paytm wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions :-
1) Get Rs 50 cash-back on add money of Rs 1500 or more in Paytm Wallet.
2) Applicable for Standard Chartered Credit/Debit card transactions only .No other card will be eligible for this offer.
3) Promo code can be used 1 time during the campaign period.
4) User have to apply promo code in order to get cashback.
5) Promo period: 5 days (4th to 8th April, 2016).
6) Applicable on Paytm Web/Mobile App/wallet app.
7) The Cashback offer is non – transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
8) Cashback shall be credited in your Paytm wallet within 24 to 48 hours of the loading.
9) Clubbing of transactions is not allowed during the offer.
10) Cash back will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer for valid Standard Chartered Credit/Debit cards
11) In the event sub-orders are cancelled or returned, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount for calculation of Cash back
12) This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
13) Standard Chartered Bank & Paytm reserve the absolute right to withdraw and / or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
14) Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer.
15) All other terms and conditions of the Cardholder’s agreement shall continue to apply.
16) The participation is voluntary and deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
Tags :- Standared chartered card paytm offer, get Rs 50 cashback on adding money in paytm wallet, paytm tricks.
Subscribe us and receive every new updates directly in your email.