Get Rs 100 cashback on merchant transaction of Rs 100 at Payzapp. PayZapp is a complete payment solution giving you the power to pay in just One Click. PayZapp lets you recharge your mobile, DTH and data card, pay utility bills, compare and book flight tickets, bus and hotels, shop, buy movie tickets, music and groceries, avail great offers at SmartBuy, and send money to anyone in your phone book. Payzapp is offering 100% cashback on merchant transaction of Rs 50. Offer is eligible only for First 100 customers every hour. Offer timing (10 AM to 10 PM). Offer valid on all days.
How To Get Rs 100 cashback on merchant transaction of Rs 100 :-
1) Download Payzapp From Here
2) Login or create new account
3) Click on “Menu” > “Add Money”
4) Now add Rs 100 or more in your wallet and complete your transaction.
5) After adding money in payzapp wallet, go to any merchant site like Ebay, dominos etc.
6) Select your product and click on “Buy Now”
7) Proceed to payment page and pay the amount using payzapp wallet.
8) Complete your transaction.
Terms & Conditions :-
1) Offer is valid all merchant transactions through “Pay with PayZapp” provided customer is registered for PayZapp at the time of transaction.
2) No Minimum transaction value required and max cashback per transaction is Rs 100.
3) Offer not applicable on Load/Send money
4) Offer is eligible only for First 100 customers every hour. Offer timing (10 AM to 10 PM)
5) A customer is eligible for five cashbacks and Max cashback of Rs.500 during the offer period.
6) This offer is mutually exclusive from other offers.
7) Offer valid on all days.
8) Customer must have a verified PayZapp Mobile Number to avail the Cashback.
9) PayZapp reserves the right to end any or all offers at their discretion without any prior notice.
10) Cash back will be auto-credited within 10 working days after the date of transaction.
11) In case the transaction is cancelled or left undelivered at merchant’s end, a refund will be initiated within the next 7 to 10 working days.
12) Offer valid till- 31st july 2016.