How to port mobile number to reliance jio network using Jio MNP (Port to jio). Now you can port your existing mobile number to Reliance Jio network. Reliance Jio is allowing subscribers of other network like airtel, vodafone, aircel, BSNL etc to port their mobile number to Reliance Jio network. Change your mobile operator to reliance Jio without changing your mobile number.
Reliance Jio MNP offer allows other network users to switch to reliance Jio without changing their mobile number from 5th Sepetmber. Sim porting process is very simply and you can port your existing mobile number to Reliance Jio network by following some simply steps.
How To Port Mobile Number To Reliance Jio Network (Port to Jio) :-
1) Open the “Messages” in your device
2) Type – “PORT <space> Your_mobile_number”
3) Send it to “1900”
4) Wait for few seconds, you will get a message from 1901 for verifying the request
5) Now wait for few hours to get your unique port code.
(Note – It may take some time so be patient)
6) Once your received your unique port code (UPC) , simply go to your nearest Reliance Digital Store with your documents i.e. 2 passport size photos and one xerox of your aadhar card.
7) Show the unique port code in Reliance Digital code and you will get a form to be filled from them.
8) Simply fill up the form and submit it.
9) That’s it. You will get Reliance Jio sim with the Reliance Jio Welcome Preview offer.
10) Now simply keep using your previous sim for few days.
11) Once your existing sim stopped working then insert Reliance Jio sim in your device
12) That’s it. Your Jio sim will be activated and you will get Relinace Jio welcome preview offer with it.
By using above Reliance Jio MNP offer, you can easily port any mobile number to Reliance Jio.