Run 2 whatsapp account, dual whatsapp – Hello guys. I hope everyone is doing good. Today I am going to share three methods to use 2 whatsapp accounts in one android device. All of these methods are 100% working and you can set up 2 whatsapp account in your android device within few minutes. Yes, you can starting using mutiple whatsapp within few minutes after reading this guide.
Whatsapp is the most popular messaging app which is used by millions of users everyday to chat with their friends. Nowadays, almost every users have a dual sim mobile phone and they are using two sim at a time. Some are using once sim for personal and other for professional purpose or whatever the reason but they want to use 2 whatsapp account or multiple whatsapp in their one android device. So, the demand for dual whatsapp has increase and lot of users are searching for solutions online but they are unable to find a proper solution.
But now you search will end as today I am going to give you 3 methods through which you can use 2 whatsapp account in one android device. These three methods are 100% working and are personally tested by us.
And also, the method of using dual whatsapp are very simple and easy to understand. As some other website owners may suggest you to root to android device to run multiple whatsapp in same device but we have got a trick through which you can run two whatsapp account in same android device without rooting your android device.
So, here are the 100% working methods to run multi whatsapp account in one android device.
How to Run 2 Whatsapp Accounts In One Android Device :-
#1 Method :-
The first method for multi whatsapp in once device is by using dual whatsapp. Yes, you heard it right. Dual whatsapp means that you need to download 2 whatsapp in your android device to two whatsapp accounts. This method is as simple as it sounds. You just need to download an additional whatsapp app on which you can simply signup using a new mobile number. Dual whatsapp is not going to effect on the working of your old whatsapp account.
Requirements For Using Dual Whatsapp :-
- Android mobile
- Activate internet connection
That’s it. These are the only requirement for using dual whatsapp in your android device. Now you just need to follow the procedure below to start using two whatsapp accounts in one android device.
How to Run 2 Whatsapp In One Android Device :-
1) Firstly download official whatsapp from Playstore
2) Simply create account using your mobile number and activate your 1st whatsapp in your android device.
2) Now, you are already using 1 whatsapp account in your android device. To use another whatsapp account, dowload this app GB Whatsapp From Here
3) Download GB whatsapp in your smartphone and install it.
4) While installing GB whatsapp, it will ask you that ‘Do you want to install an update to this existing application ? Your exising data will not be lost. If doesnot require any special access.
5) Simply click on “Install” as GB whatsapp is not going to effect your official whatsapp in anyway.
6) After successful installation, you will see a see whatsapp icon on your homescreen
7) Now click on GB whatsapp and open it on your mobile number
8) Enter your new mobile number on which you want create new whatsapp account
9) An OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification purpose. Simply enter the OTP received on your mobile in GB whatsapp and verify your mobile number
10) You can also restore your previous data if you have created any backup before. If not, simply click on “Skip”
11) That’s it. Your second whatsapp account will be activated and now you have sucessfull installed dual whatsapp in yoour android device and now you can run 2 whatsapp accounts in one android device.
This method is the most easy among all and this method is recommended by us for using multiple whatsapp account in same android device.
Features Of GB Whatsapp :-
- Same interface as official whatsapp
- No root needed
- Doesn’t effect the working of official whatsapp
- Have hell lot of features as compared to official whatsapp like hide last seen, hide blue ticks etc
- Stable as official whatsapp
- No obsolute errors
Why we are preferring GB whatsapp over OG whatsapp and Whatsapp+ ?
Well, GB whatsapp is almost similiar to OG whatsapp and whatsapp+ but it little bit different in working. While installing OG whatsapp & whatsapp+, you need to uninstall the official whatsapp first and then you need to download OG whatsapp or whatsapp+ and after that you need to register on these two apps using whatsapp account that you have created on official whatsapp and after that you need to install official whatsapp from playstore and then you need to create whatsapp account using the new mobile number.
OG whatsapp and whatsapp+ makes the dual whatsapp process a little lengthy + there are few chances that you may not be able to restore you whatsapp backup on whatsapp+ or OG whatsapp. And the main disadvantage of whatsapp+ and OG whatsapp is that they give absolute error after sometime and it a bit hard to find the updated version of these two dual whatsapp apps.
#2 Method :-
How to Dual Whatsapp In Android Devices :-
This method is very popular on internet and i am damn sure that everyone has heard the name of parallel space app even though you didn’t use it or not able to use it. If you have faced any problem while using this app or didn’t heard the name of the app before the don’t worry as we are going to guide you step by step how to run 2 whatsapp accounts in android using parallel app.
Requirement For Dual Whatsapp Using Parallel Space App :-
- Android device
- Minimum 2GB RAM required for smooth working. It will also work on Low RAM device but then it may cause some problems.
- Activate internet connection
How to Run 2 Whatsapp Using Parallel Space App :-
1) Download Parallel Space App From Here
2) Install the app in your device and open it
3) Click on “Start”
4) Select “Whatsapp”from the list of the apps in your device
5) Click on “Add to parallel space”
6) That’s it. Dual whatsapp has been create in your parallel space app
7) Simply click on “Whatsapp” by opening parallel space account
8) Now register your new mobile number and create your new whatsapp account
That’s it. Now you can run 2 whatsapp account without any problem in your android mobile.
Features Of Parallel Space App :-
- Simple and easy to use
- Doesn’t affect the working of your official whatsapp
- You can also create clone of other apps like facebook, messenger etc.
- Support Non-rooted android devices.
- No need to find latest apks of the app like you have to find whatsapp+ or OG whatsapp latest updates.
#3 Method :-
How to Run 2 Whatsapp Accounts In MI Devices :-
Well, as you already came to know that this trick is working for Mi device users only. In Mi devices, users don’t need to download any additional apps or anything as the Mi devices has built-in feature to clone the apps. Yes, you heard it right. Mi device users can go to setting and simply clone whatsapp or any other apps they want to. Now we are going to guide you step by step how to run dual whatsapp in Mi devices.
How to run 2 Whatsapp account in Mi Devices :-
1) Go to your device settings
2) Scroll down and you will find this option – “Dual Apps”
3) Click on it and you will be shown list of apps in your android device that can be cloned
4) Select “Whatsapp” from the list
5) That’s it. Your smartphone will create a dual whatsapp automatically on your homepage
6) Simply open the cloned whatsapp
7) Now register your new mobile number and create your new whatsapp account.
That’s it. Now you can run 2 whatsapp accounts in your Mi smartphone.
So, these are the 3 methods through which you can run 2 whatsapp account or use dual whatsapp or multi whatsapp in one android devices. These tricks are 100% working and personally tested by us. If you still face any problem while using these tricks then feel free to comment below. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Don’t be rude. Share it with all.