PhonePe Balance transfer trick – How to transfer money from phonepe wallet to bank account. Hello guys, today I am here to show you how to transfer phonepe wallet balance to bank account very easily. Phonepe balance transfer process is very simply and easy to perform. In this article, we will guide you step by step how to transfer phonepe balance to bank account.
PhonePe wallet has become very popular in a very short time due to their exciting offer. Same like other wallets, PhonePe wallet offers cashback to the users for making transaction online through phonepe wallet but phonepe app is not similar to other wallets. Yes, Phonepe wallet app is different from other digital wallets like paytm, freecharge,mobikwik etc.
In other digital wallets, you need to add money in the wallet before making transactions or you need to enter your card details to make transactions which is very time-consuming and giving your card details online is a bit risky but that’s not happening in the case of phonepe wallet.
PhonePe app allows users to make transactions securely and fastly using UPI and you don’t need to enter your debit card or credit card details anywhere. You just need to connect phonepe wallet with your bank account using your bank account’s registered mobile number and after that you can make transactions more fastly as you don’t require to enter your details anywhere.
PhonePe app has recently launched lot of cashback offer like phonepe flipkart offer, phonepe jabong offer, phonepe send money offer, phonepe electricity bills payment offer, phonepe myntra offer etc through which you can get cashback in your phonepe wallet for making transactions. But, the questions arises that in how many ways phonepe wallet cashback can be used? Well, you can pay bills, recharge your mobile, make merchant transactions and you can also transfer cashback in your bank account.
Are you thinking about phonepe app bank transfer process? If yes, then don’t worry as now we are going to guide you step by step how to transfer money from phonepe wallet to bank account. You just need to follow the steps below.
How to transfer money from phonepe wallet to bank account :-
1) To transfer balance from phonepe to bank, you need to connect your bank account to your phonepe account. So, open phonepe app
2) Click on “Menu” > “bank accounts” > “Add new bank account”
3) Search your bank by entering the name and click on the bank’s logo
4) Now, app will automatically fetch the details of your bank account
(Make sure, you have created phonepe account using mobile number registered with bank account)
5) Simply add your bank account and set a 4-digit UPI pin.
6) Now, you are ready to transfer phonepe wallet balance to bank account. Simply click on “Menu” > “Wallet” > “Withdrawal”
7) You will see 2 types of balance i.e. withdrawal balance (which can be withdrawn to bank account) and non-withdrawable balance (Which cannot be withdrawn to bank account) along with a wallet icon in the middle of the screen with arrows signalling downwards and your bank account logo at the bottom of the screen.
8) Drag the wallet icon to your bank’s logo.
9) Now simply confirm the withdrawal and that’s it. Phonepe wallet balance will be transferred to bank account instantly.
Note – Maximum withdrawal limit is Rs 5000
We have mentioned every step of phonepe balance transfer trick or phonepe bank transfer trick through which you can easily transfer money from phonepe wallet to bank account. If you still have any query or you are facing any type of issue then feel free to comment below.
Don’t read it alone. Share it with all.