How to transfer money from paytm to bank account – Paytm is allowing users to transfer their paytm wallet money in their bank account. You can easily transfer paytm cash to bank account but you have to pay some charges as transfer charges. After deducting transfer charges, your paytm cash will be transferred in your bank account instantly.
Previously paytm is charging 4% as transfer fees but now paytm is charging 0% as transfer fees. Now you can transfer money in your paytm wallet for free. For example – If you transfer paytm cash to bank account then you don’t need to pay anything as transfer charges. Previously they are charging Rs 40 for the same.
So, if you have huge amount in your paytm wallet then this is a chance for you to transfer paytm cash to bank account for free.
Didn’t know how to transfer paytm cash to bank account ? Don’t worry we will guide you step by step. Just follow the guide below and you can easily transfer paytm wallet money to bank account.
How to Transfer Money From Paytm To Bank Account :-
1) Download Paytm App From Here
2) Open the app
3) Login to your account’
4) Click on “Pay or Send” option on the homepage of paytm app
5) Click on “Send To Bank” from the tabs
6) Now you will see a form where you can enter your bank details and request for paytm cash transfer to bank.
7) Enter account holder’s name, account number (must check it twice), IFSC code, amount and purpose (You can leave it blank)
8) Finally click on “Send”
9) That’s it. Your paytm cash will be transferred in your bank account within few hours.
So, these are the simple steps to transfer balance from paytm to bank account. If you face any kind of problem then feel free to comment below. We will help you as soon as possible.
Don’t read it alone. Share it with all.