Udio app is offering 10% cashback on recharge and utility bills payment of Rs 200 or more. This offer is valid on Mobile Prepaid /Mobile Postpaid /DTH recharge. You can get upto Rs 50 cashback per transaction. You can use this offer 2 times. Offer is valid for new users only.
How To Get 10% Cashback On Recharge And Utility Bills Payment At Udio App :-
1) Download Udio App From Here
2) Open the app
3) Create new account
4) Go to Menu > Add Money
5) Enter the amount and pay the amount
6) After successful adding money, initiate recharge/bills payment of Rs 200 or more
7) Proceed to payment page
“No promo code required”
8) Pay the amount using Udio wallet and complete your transaction.
You will get 10% cashback upto Rs 50 in your wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions :-
The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#ExpressTen offer” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
1) By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
2) This offer would be applicable only on the latest version of Udio Wallet App available on Google Play Store. Customers are advised to go to gl/rOUuKV to check their version and update in case they are not on the new version.
3) Cashback worth 10% (Ten Percent) of the transaction amount shall be credited for every successful Mobile Prepaid /Mobile Postpaid /DTH recharge of Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) and above during the offer period.
4) Maximum cashback is Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) per eligible transaction
5) This offer is applicable only to a pre-selected base who would be communicated via SMS or App notification. Users doing transactions of Rs.200 or above, but outside the pre-selected base will not be given the cashback benefit mentioned above.
6) The offer shall be valid from May 4, 2016 13:00:00 hrs to May 10, 2016 23:59:59 hrs. (“Offer Period”) TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
7) The cashback shall not be made instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (Seventy Two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
8) The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
9) In the event of Udio Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
10) Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
11) The Offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
12) Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
13) TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
14) A Udio Wallet account is linked to a combination of unique customer details and a unique mobile handset. Any attempt to use multiple handsets for login to a single Udio Wallet account or using multiple mobile numbers to login via same handset will be treated as a violation of the T&C and Transerv will have full right, including but not limited to blocking such a Udio Wallet account and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
15) In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, Transerv will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
16) TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between Operator and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Operator.
17) In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above.
18) Any disputes arising out of these Offers shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction rent jurisdiction.
Tags :- Udio app, udio app offer, get 10% cashback on recharge and bills payment