How to use jio 4G in 3G phone, Jio wifi devices, Jio hotspot devices, jio portable wifi – Hello guys, as we all already knew that Jio sim is not working in any 3G or 2G mobile phone as it is working on 4G handsets only. But now you can use Jio 4G in your 3G mobile phones using Jio hotspot devices. In this article, we will tell you how to use Jio 4G sim in 3G mobile phones.
Jio has launched a new jio hotspot device i.e. JioFI through which users can use jio 4G in 3G phone without any issue. You can take JioFi device or Jio hotspot device anywhere you want and avail the benefits of jio happy new year offer.
Jio hotspot device or JioFi will cost you around Rs 1,999 and you can avail all the benefits that you get in a jio sim i.e. unlimited 4G internet, unlimited calling etc.
So, firstly we will tell you how to buy jio hotspot device and after that you will tell how to get Jio sim and avail jio happy new year offer.
How to Buy Jio Hotspot Device To Use Jio 4G In 3G Phone :-
2) Click on “Buy Now”
3) Login or create new account
4) Enter your shipping details
5) Proceed to payment page
6) Select suitable payment option
7) Pay the amount and complete your transaction.
That’s it. You will get your Jio hotspot device delivered at your home within 3-4 working days.
How to Get Jio Sim Using JioFI Device :-
1) Simply go to your nearst Jio store
2) Submit your documents
3) That’s it. You will get jio sim and it will be activated within few hours.
How to Activate Jio New Year Offer On JioFi :-
1) Simply insert jio sim in your jio wifi device
2) JIo new year offer will be activated automatically.
After activation, simply turn on the hotspot and connect your smartphone with the Wifi. That’s it. You can now use jio 4g in 3g phone using jio hotspot device.
How to Make Calls Using JioFi Device :-
1) Connect your 4G smartphone with jiofi wifi
3) Let Jio 4G voice app to be configured automatically
4) After successfully configuration, you can easily make calls using your smartphone.
About JioFi or Jio Hotspot Device ?
LYF-powered JioFi is a portable broadband device brought to you by Reliance Digital. JioFi device allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s 4G high-speed internet connectivity and create a personal Wi-Fi hotspot. The LYF-powered JioFi device can connect a minimum of 10 devices + 1 USB connection, with some models having the ability to support many more connections.
If you still have any query then simply comment below.
Don’t read it alone. Share it with all.
Tags :- Jio wifi devices, Jio 4g in 3g phone, jio in 3g phone, jio sim in 3g mobile.