If you are searching for vodafone balance transfer USSD code then you I am very happy to tell you that you search is finishes. You don’t need to search any more because in this article, we are going to share USSD codes through which you can transfer balance from vodafone to vodafone within seconds.
Vodafone is trying to make their service more user-friendly and so they have launched vodafone balance transfer code. By vodafone money transfer code, you can transfer money or balance from your vodafone sim card to your friend’s or any other person’s vodafone sim card by simply dialing a USSD code.
Also Read :- USSD codes list for all network
Well, there are some conditions for vodafone balance transfer trick. You must fulfil these conditions to become eligible to transfer money from vodafone to vodafone.
Conditions for balance transfer :-
- The user must be using vodafone sim from atleast 90 days to become eligible to send money.
- The receiver must be using vodafone sim from more than 30 days to become eligible to receive money.
- Minimum transfer amount is Rs 5.
- Maximum transfer amount is Rs 30.
- You can transfer balance from vodafone to vodafone only. You can transfer balance from vodafone to Idea or transfer balance from vodafone to airtel or vodafone to any other network.
Now, I am going to share the method to transfer money from vodafone to vodafone easily.
Vodafone to vodafone balance transfer trick :-
1) Open your mobile’s dialer
2) Dial *131*<amount to be transferred>*<balance-receiver’s-mobile-number>#
For example – *131*20*9991731083# in this code 20 is the amount to be transferred and 9991731083 is the mobile number on which you want to transfer money.
3) That’s it. Money will be transferred to another vodafone sim.
So, it’s good that you have learnt how to transfer balance to another vodafone sim but do you think that this balance transfer trick is free? Well, if you think yes then you are living in an imaginary world because not everything is free in this world. Yes, vodafone will charge some amount for transferring balance. Now, I am going to tell you what are the charges that you need to pay for vodafone balance transfer service.
Also Read :- All USSD codes for vodafone
- For transferring balance from Rs 5-Rs 9, you will be charged Rs 1.
- For transferring balance from Rs 10-Rs 24, you will be charged Rs 2.
- For transferring balance from Rs 25-Rs 30, you will be charged Rs 3.
Suggested Posts :-
So, this is all about transferring money from vodafone to vodafone and we have covered every detail that you need to know before transferring money from vodafone to vodafone. If you still have any query then feel free to comment below.
Don’t read it alone. Share it with all.